- Career Link Jobs Database
- Finding A Job (part-time, full-time, cooperative education, internships)
- Job Search (resume writing, interview skills)
- Salary Surveys
- Alumni Assistance
- Employer Services
Career Services is much more than a place to go to "find a job" when you graduate. From the outset of your college experience, we provide a wide variety of services that will take you a long way toward finding your dream job.
- Personal (adjusting to college, relationships, conflicts, anxiety)
Academic (studying, test taking, managing time)
- Career (assessment, exploration, information)
- Consultation / Referral
For many students the transition from high school to college can be a difficult one. The Center offers individual and group counseling designed to assist students in eliminating barriers to academic success. We are staffed by counselors trained to listen, understand and facilitate change.
Services are Free and Confidential
The materials provided on this website are NOT meant to replace face-to-face assistance from a trained professional.
Updated May 24, 2011